Friday 1 April 2016

REVIEW ON BIRYANI BY KILO


Was listening about this place from so many people and finally decided to order from here. 

Biryani By Kilo, a great concept first of all and secondly their service is really good. The food was received hot and perfect. 

To open the mud pot of biryani was a task but a fun task because we were all curious too see what is inside.
 




We ordered mutton galouti kebabs. Love for galouti kebabs is just unconditional. I had a very high expectation from these guys and they surely did not disappoint me. Juicy, soft and flavorful kebabs made me fall in love with them with every bite... Served with a parantha which was delicious. 


Ordered a Lucknowi Mutton Biryani which was very beautifully presented and tasted even better. The aroma filled the entire room and when we heated it up on their really special "Aanch Box" it turned out more aromatic and we were just waiting to dig in. It was so delectable and tasty and the lamb was perfectly cooked. I am not a mutton biryani fan but this one surely swooped me away.


Then we had Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. With succulent chicken pieces which were cooked to perfection and complimented the biryani so well. This one was my favorite because i loved the flavors and spices which were infused together so perfectly and again the presentation was awesome. Highly Recommended.






And then I had their very famous phirni. which was so heavenly that i cannot express it in words *heavy breathing*

You for sure cannot miss this phirni everrr. DO TRY. 




Biryani By Kilo really impressed me and I believe it will do the same for y'all. So order now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment